Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Final Days

Well I am in the final days of my summer. Camp and I went to see Didi & Nick Nick while Dada was fishing with his boyfriends. We did so many things that my sweet baby has been worn out. Our first exciting adventure was the Ft. Worth Zoo. I took the stroller so Camp could lounge around and look at all the animals. Well that was not good enough, he had to RUN the entire zoo. Didi says that he is going to be a distance runner, but with me and Chris as this parents that is definitely out of his future. We all had a great time until the heat came. Here are some pictures the Zoo.



2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah new pictures!! Looks like yall had fun at the one place I want to go and visit!!!! Give Campers hugs and kisses from Aunt Eah.

B said...

Had so much fun!! Come back soon! :)