Thursday, January 29, 2009

Award Winner

I have won an award. The worst Blog Poster in Abilene!!! I would like to say I am very proud of this award, but truthfully I'm not. There has been so many BIG moments in my life since my hubbies birthday, but none of them have been captured on my blog. Well her it all is in a nut shell

Christmas was Great!!!







Camp is now 2!!
I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. It was just yesterday that he was born and now his little brother is almost here. SCARY!! Here are his B-Day pictures!!!





Here are first week and first birthday pictures so you can see the amazing transformation of our little toot.




Still Camp's little brother does not have a name, but hopefully by the time he is born he will actually have one. Everything is going great. Chris is working hard to finish the room/house. We are all hopeful it gets done!! 7 1/2 Weeks and counting

So I can't promise that I will blog anytime soon, but atleast it is something new since Dec. 8th.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

well it's good to finally get an update. i was hoping that the baby would have a name but i guess we will wait and wait.... camp is precious as usual. talk to ya'll soon.

Leah said...

oh my gosh.....i am so proud of you! i am going to name the baby leah if you don't come up with one...

Helen Keller said...

good to see you are still alive.. i was wondering. the pics are really cute. luv yall!

Robyn said...

hey girl..it's robyn (pittman). your little family is precious! how are you guys? how are your parents? keep in touch!