Monday, December 8, 2008

28 Reasons

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDA!!! Today is Chris' 28th birthday. That should be great news, but today is not going to be birthday celebrations. This past weekend my Mamaw passed away and today is her funeral. So in honor of my Wonderful Husband he is getting a blog to himself. I thought I would list the 28 reasons why I love my hubby.
1. He shaved his beard (wasn't really a beard, it was a pathetic attempt at one) because I didn't like kissing him.
2. My master bedroom looks like it actually may get finished.
3. He makes great Saturday Breakfast.
4. Dadda. He gave me an amazing miracle
5. His giggle laugh.
6. I get to talk his ear off if I need it.
7. Baseball players are sexy. (past or present)
8. He drove my train and truck for 2 different School events. Thanks again!!
9. Farmer
10. Will get up in the middle of the night with Camp.
11. Patience
12. Camp thinks he hung the moon. AND Camp is right most of the time.
13. Chris will always attempt to give me or make me whatever I want.
14. When we were younger and not dating he always protected me. I have always felt safe with him.
15. He loves his family and friends.
16. Childlike heart.
17. He lets me think I wear the pants. :)
18. Hard worker
19. Faith
20. A hug can always make my problems melt away.
21. Sexy Stud Muffin :)
22. He always has a great time.
23. An amazing Father. I really can't say enough for him in the Dadda area.
24. He makes me want to be better.
25. Ambitious with our future goals and ideas.
26. He is going to take me on a great trip this summer for our 5 year Annv.
27. My bestfriend for 12 years.
28. I could have never picked out a better father or husband to grow old with.

Here is our one to grow on March 22 he will become a father to another son.

Picture of my Proud hubby and his 14 point, double drop tine deer. He shot it on his farm and was as happy as a 7 year old at Christmas.



3 comments:

B said...

Happy B-day Christopher!!! So sorry to hear about Mawmaw. We will be thinking of you and your family! LOVE!!!

Leah said...

I agree with some of your 28 points...his giggle laugh is pretty stinkin' funny! He is a great dadda and super fun Uncle!
I miss him and his constant poking fun at me and my amazing comments!!! Tell him happy birthday old toot! Jack is very glad that he could share his birthday with Unckie Kis! Love you

Leah said...

Oh and theres no thinking that he lets you wear the pants....YOU DO!!!!!