Monday, March 23, 2009

Mother of 2

I would like to thank Aunt Eah for publishing more on my blog than I have in 6 months. Maybe she should keep up with my blog all the time. Well we are home and doing great. He is eating well, sleeping all the time and his big brother can't get enough of him. We are blessed to have a sweet Camper that loves his new baby Cash. Camp cracks us up because he wakes up in the morning comes running into the room and says hi Cash, hi Cash, hi Cash over and over and over. Finally we say "Camp, Cash can't talk." "Oh" he says and then kisses him numerous times. He also so precious when he tells people that Cash is his buddy. Not brother but his buddy. I am excited to see them grow up together. I am feeling good also. Second birth was so easy. I mean I hate to say it but, I was laughing and talking through the whole thing. Chris and I have talked about how it was a weird experience from the first one. It made it so easy that I could one day do it again, but it will be much later down the road if at all. Here are a few pictures other than the one Leah posted.



7 comments:

Leah said...

oh so super sweet. i want to kiss him....

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

What a blessing it is to have two. You will have a blast watching them grow up together, love each other and fight with each other. It's amazing. Y'all are a sweet family!

Stacey said...

Your boys are precious and I can hardly wait for Camp to introduce me to his Buddy!! Love ya, Stacey

B said...

LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!

Roman's Roost said...

Congrats to your new addition. Camp and Cash will have so much fun together. My two do! Have fun! Glad to hear it went so smoothly.
Suzanne

Kara said...

He is so so cute! I can't believe that we haven't made it over there to meet him. I am so glad that he is sleeping and you guys are doing well! What a blessing!

Jill said...

Congratulations Nicole! Cash is just precious! The last picture on this post of the three guys together made me just a little teary. You have a beautiful family!