Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer has arrived

My summer has been busy already. School has been out for 17 days and so far I have accomplished many goals but still have so many more to go. Here are a few of those summer goals...
* Finish the Kitchen remodel. Check
* Paint the dining room. Check
* Paint the Kitchen Table. Check
* File all the paper work sitting beside the computer. Almost finished
* Get Camp into a Big Boy Bed. Check
He loved having a big bed. All I did was take off the rails to his baby bed, but he thinks it is so great to be able to get in and out of his own bed. We have only had 2 problem times. He is like his Daddy and will not fight you when it is time to sleep. The next goal is to take the baby bed out completely and give him his twin bed.
* Enclose the garage into the Master Bedroom. I got Chris started!!!!
* Garden Garden Garden. This is a never ending task.
* Finish unpacking boxes.
* Organize Camp's old clothes into tubs.
* Decorate my front porch, and hopefully the back patio.
* Tile Bathrooms.

Those are just a few of my goals. I would also like to take some fun trips.
* FT. Worth Zoo. But only if Aunt Didi will go with us.
* Mississipp. To see Unkie Neil, Aunt Eah, and Cuz Jack Jack
* Maybe my hubby would take me somewhere great for our Anniversary.

What a summer it will be if all gets accomplished. If it does happen, I will be finished with my house and ready for a new one. :)

0 comments: